S&F will make every effort to run each course that is advertised. Due to unforeseen circumstances, sometimes this is not possible. Therefore, we recommend waiting until 4 weeks prior to your course to book travel arrangements. Contact email@example.com with any questions about our cancellation policy.
Cancellation by Structure & Function Education
- Structure and Function reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason.
- Registrants will be notified, via email, of such cancellation, no less than 30 days prior to the applicable course date.
- If a course is cancelled by S&F, the participant will be entitled to a full refund or be allowed to transfer the funds to another scheduled course.
- S&F will not be financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses.
Cancellation by Course Participant
- If registrant cancels 30 or more calendar days prior to the beginning of the course, registrant may:
• apply full course fee to another class,with no extra fees applied.
• Or be issued a refund minus 20% of registration fee for bank charges and administrative fees
- If less than 30 days to a registered course, the participant will not be eligible for a refund, but can transfer their funds one time to another scheduled course for no additional fees.
• If registrant needs to cancel a second time, a 20% (of course registration) administrative fee will be charged for every course cancellation and reregistration moving forward
- If registrant does not use transferred funds within (1) year, they will not be refunded and will not be able to transfer their funds to another scheduled course.
- No shows are not refunded.
- S&F is not financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses