Structure & Function Education will make every effort to run each course that is advertised. Due to unforeseen circumstances, sometimes this is not possible. Therefore, we recommend waiting until four weeks prior to your course to book travel arrangements.
If a course is canceled or is interrupted while in progress by an ‘act of God’ (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves, floods, or viral pandemics) or circumstances beyond our control, no refunds will be issued. Structure & Function Education will gladly transfer your course registration, for no fee, to the same type of course at a mutually agreeable future date and location. Neither Structure & Function Education nor the host facility is responsible for any reimbursement of expenses incurred by participants, including airline tickets or hotel accommodations.
Cancellation by Structure & Function Education (outside of reasons listed above)
- Structure & Function Education reserves the right to cancel any course for any reason.
- Registrants will be notified, via email, of such cancellation, no less than 30 days prior to the applicable course date.
- If a course is cancelled by Structure & Function Education, the course participant will be entitled to a full refund or be allowed to transfer the funds to another scheduled course. Structure & Function Education is not financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses.
Cancellation by Course Participant
- If the registrant cancels 30 or more calendar days prior to the beginning of the course, registrant may apply the full course fee to another class, with no extra fees applied, or a refund minus 20% of registration fee for bank charges and administrative fees.
- If less than 30 days to a registered course, the participant will not be eligible for a refund, but can transfer their funds one time to another scheduled course for no additional fees. If registrant needs to cancel a second time, a 20% (of course registration) administrative fee will be charged for every course cancellation and reregistration moving forward
- If registrant does not use transferred funds within one year, they will not be refunded and will not be able to transfer their funds to another scheduled course.
- Structure & Function Education is not financially responsible for any airfare, hotel, or any other personal travel expenses.
- Once you have purchased a registration, you are required to attend the entire course in order to receive the Certificate of Completion and any CEU credit. Exceptions to this rule will not be allowed under any circumstances.
- No shows to a course are not refunded.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about our cancellation policy.