Hosting a CourseWhat you need to know and how to get started
All registration, needles, and sharps containers shipped to your facility.
My own travel, hotel, and expenses.
All content, manuals, and certificates (most likely shipped beforehand).
Social media marketing. Local Facebook, Google, and YouTube Ads.
A guarantee of at least 30 paid attendees.
Water, coffee and very light snacks for everyone. (I don't like to feed people much as vomiting can occur with needling.) I reimburse for this expense.
Opening and closing of the facility each day.
Room set-up with tables and projector for lecture.
Submitting the continuing education CEU stuff in your state. I provide any information you need, and I reimburse for the cost of submission.
Marketing to local community and social media.
Any extra sharps containers you have around, towels for draping, table cleaner, etc.
Registration happens on my site structureandfunction.net/courses/ and class is $1295 per person. Course is 25 hours total. Typically 8:00am - 6:00pm the first day, 8:00am - 6:00pm the second day, and 8:00am - 4:00pm the final day.
For every 10 paid people, you or your facility gets a free registration. Example: If you have 30 paid people, you, your clinic, and/or department would get 3 free spots. And so on.
Structure & Function: Dry Needling is in the process of approving CEUs for our 2017 courses. Continue to check back for updates!
Continuing Education Approvals:
- Continuing competence activities certified by ProCert (for Physical Therapists) are currently accepted by the following jurisdictions for 26 CCUs:
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- South Carolina
- NATA BOC (P10069) 25 CEUs + 5.5 EBP Category hours/CEUs - Click to View Document
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association: #17S0262 for 25 units
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners: #61017 for 25 Acupuncture Units of instruction
- Arizona Physical Therapy Association: 2.5 CEUs
- Georgia Physical Therapy Association: 25 CEUs
- Texas, Approval #62618TX: 25 CCUs