Registration happens on my site structureandfunction.net/courses/ and class is $1295 per person. Course is 25 hours total. Typically 8:00am - 6:00pm the first day, 8:00am - 6:00pm the second day, and 8:00am - 4:00pm the final day.
For every 10 paid people, you or your facility gets a free registration. Example: If you have 30 paid people, you, your clinic, and/or department would get 3 free spots. And so on.
Structure & Function: Dry Needling is in the process of approving CEUs for our 2017 courses. Continue to check back for updates!
Continuing Education Approvals:
- Continuing competence activities certified by ProCert (for Physical Therapists) are currently accepted by the following jurisdictions for 26 CCUs:
- District of Columbia
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Puerto Rico
- South Carolina
- NATA BOC (P10069) 25 CEUs + 5.5 EBP Category hours/CEUs
- Ohio Physical Therapy Association: #17S0262 for 25 units
- Arizona Physical Therapy Association: 2.5 CEUs
- Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners: #61017 for 25 Acupuncture Units of instruction
- Georgia Physical Therapy Association: 25 CEUs
- Texas, Approval #62618TX: 25 CCUs
Interested in hosting a course? Fill out the form below:
S&F: Dry Needling was one of the best courses I have taken and it helped me to properly and safely integrate dry needling into an all-encompassing manual therapy practice. Sue’s depth of knowledge and clinical experience offers great support to any clinician wanting to properly adopt this skill in any setting.