Read the latest news & research on dry needling and cupping therapies.
- Court Dismisses Lawsuit Filed by NC Acupuncture Licensing Board
- Dry Needling in Physical Therapy
- Systematic Review: Dry Needling, Ischemic Compression for Neck Pain Supported by Moderate-to-Strong Evidence
- Update on AZ Dry Needling Rules and Regulations
- Intramuscular and Periosteal Acupuncture in patients suffering from chronic musculoskeletal pain - a controlled trial
- Update on the Clinical Effect of Acupuncture Therapy In Patients with Gouty Arthritis: Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis
- Effect of Acupuncture Depth on Muscle Pain
- Dry Needling: Getting to the Point
- Comparison of Superficial and Deep Acupuncture In The Treatment of Lumbar Myofascial pain: a double-blind randomized controlled study
- Clinical Research Evidence of Cupping Therapy in China: A Systematic literature review
- Physiologic Effects of Dry Needling
- Adverse Events Following Trigger Point Dry Needling: a prospective survey of chartered physiotherapists
- Effectiveness of Trigger Point Dry Needling For Multiple Body Regions: A Systematic Review
- Superficial versus Deep Dry Needling
- Impact of Needle Diameter on Long-Term Dry Needling Treatment of Chronic Lumbar Myofascial Pain Syndrome
- New is the well-forgotten old: The use of dry cupping in musculoskeletal medicine
- Trigger Point Dry Needling and Proprioceptive Exercises for the Management of Chronic Ankle Instability: A Randomized Clinical Trial
- Dry needling: a literature review with implications for clinical practice guidelines
- Dry Needling vs. Acupuncture: The Ongoing Debate
- Efficacy of myofascial trigger point dry needling in the prevention of pain after total knee arthroplasty: a randomized, double-blinded, placebo-controlled trial.
- Baseline Examination Factors Associated With Clinical Improvement After Dry Needling in Individuals With Low Back Pain
- Evidence for the use of dry needling and physiotherapy in the management of cervicogenic or tension-type headache: a systematic review.
- Peripheral and Central Considerations
- Trigger point dry needling as an adjunct treatment for a patient with adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder.
- Effectiveness of dry needling for upper quarter myofascial pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- The effect of dry needling for myofascial trigger points in the neck and shoulders: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
- Consensus for dry needling for plantar heel pain (plantar fasciitis): a modified Delphi study