Learn the Fascial Manipulation® Method by Stecco from Structure and Function Education. This course is a hybrid course that mixes online learning with an in-person 3-day course involving instruction in […]
The Fascial Manipulation® Level 1 (FM-1) course consists of two three-day courses, called FM-1a and FM-1b, that need to be taken within 4-6 weeks of each other. This is to assure a good understanding of the underlying biomechanical rationale and mastery of the techniques presented.
FM-1a – The First 3-day Course
Course FM-1a consists of;
- Introduction to the basic principles of Fascial Manipulation® method
- Introduction to fascial anatomy
- Introduction to the biomechanical model employed by the Fascial Manipulation® method
- Define the myofascial units that form the myofascial sequences of the upper limbs, trunk, and the lower limbs in the sagittal and frontal planes.
- Learn about the Assessment Chart used in Fascial Manipulation® method.
FM-1b – The Second 3-day Course
Course FM-1b will consist of
- In-depth study of the physiology of the fascial system
- Assessment and treatment of the myofascial units for the upper limbs, trunk, and the lower limbs in the horizontal plane.
- Instruction on the utilization of the Assessment Chart for a 3D examination of the human fascial system
- Streamlining comprehensive treatment strategies
- A proficiency exam of the Centers of Coordination
At the completion of of the course
- Will be capable of utilizing the Assessment Chart for a 3D examination of the human fascial system.
- Will be proficiency in the comparative examination of Centers of Coordination.
- Will have treatment strategies in Fascial Manipulation® method.
What does a course day look like?
Each day will begin at 8:00 am and finishes around 6:00 pm.
At the conclusion of the complete course there will be an examination to appraise the level of understanding and skill level of the practitioner.